Victoria And Alfred Waterfront4318 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Breakwater Blvd, Shop 7105 V & A Waterfront, Cape Town 8001, South Africa
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-214087600
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Scenic Drive, Walking Area, Pier, Historical Site, Leisure, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Neighborhoods , Nature
The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town is an amazing place to be. There is a lot to do and see here and hence it has become very popular amongst the tourists. Since it is situated very close to Table Bay as well as Robben Island it has become an excellent point of departure for the tourists.
Tourists can do a variety of activities ranging from munching on local cuisine at the various bars and restaurants to taking a cruise around the waterfront. There are also quite a few interesting attractions oriented towards children like themed boat-rides and an aquarium.
The Waterfront is an amazing place to shop eat and hang out and most importantly a departure point to Robben Island which is a huge attraction in Cape Town. There are also many places where you can do other activities like learn craft, take helicopter rides around Capetown, or take a Diamond and Jewelry tour. Even a walk across the water front while admiring the unique architecture of the place is bound to be very interesting. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Cape Town itinerary 2 days.
Victoria And Alfred Waterfront Travel Tips
- The timings given are for the trading hours. You will be able to hang out there even after that.
- Visiting the harbor is free of cost but each attraction you take up will have separate charges.
How to Reach Victoria And Alfred Waterfront
- Thibault Square/ Woodstock
- La Colombe, Myoga
- Miller's Thumb
- Fine Fish Fare
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cape Town before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cape Town and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.04% of people who visit Cape Town include Victoria And Alfred Waterfront in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
57.76% of people start their Victoria And Alfred Waterfront visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Victoria And Alfred Waterfront
91.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victoria And Alfred Waterfront