Events and Festivals in Capri, Italy
Events and Festivals in Capri
- March: Easter is celebrated with pomp and grandeur, involving the locals and the tourists.
- July: Festival of Sant’Antonio, the patron saint of Anacapri is held on the 4th of July every year. It is a large rustic celebration. On 30th of the same month every year, the Festival of San Costantino, the patron saint of the town of Capri, is celebrated.
- August: The International Folklore festival is celebrated in the first week of August every year in Anacapri. Musical bands and Folk dance performances are seen everywhere. If you are interested in knowing about folk-culture, include this in your trip planners.
- September: A 10 day festival, known as Settembrata Anacaprese is celebrated on the occasion of island’s grape harvesting, its methods and procedure. The festival also involves lot of games and activities to do.
- December: Capri Film Festival is an international film event conducted in the city annually since its inception in 1991. The event witnesses a lot of celebrated artists and filmmakers presenting their works at this exquisite location.
Trip plans for Capri
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Capri Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Capri
Save 11%From the Sea to the Mountains, Capri and Anacapri New on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Discover Capri Island from the sea to the mountain on a 6/7 hour tour to visit the two souls of Island Capri and Anacapri ded...
Pompeii and Vesuvius boat tour from Capri New on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Imagine you are staying in Capri and want to spend a day devoted to the culture and historyThis is the perfect tour for you: ...Book Now
Private Half-Day Boat Tour to Capri 3 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
During this 3-hour private excursion to Capri island by boat, you will pass along beautiful places such as Marina grande, Gro...Book Now
Small-Group Amalfi Coast Cruise from Capri with Limoncello New on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
If you are spending your holidays in Capri, you cant miss the chance to visit the amazing Amalfi Coast. This tour, on board a...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Positano
- Events & Festivals in Naples
- Events & Festivals in Amalfi
- Events & Festivals in Salerno
- Events & Festivals in Sorrento
- Events & Festivals in Santa Maria Di Castellabate
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Florence
- Events & Festivals in Venice
- Events & Festivals in Cinque Terre
- Events & Festivals in Milan
- Events & Festivals in Catania
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Prague
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Barcelona