Events and Festivals in Capri
- March: Easter is celebrated with pomp and grandeur, involving the locals and the tourists.
- July: Festival of Sant’Antonio, the patron saint of Anacapri is held on the 4th of July every year. It is a large rustic celebration. On 30th of the same month every year, the Festival of San Costantino, the patron saint of the town of Capri, is celebrated.
- August: The International Folklore festival is celebrated in the first week of August every year in Anacapri. Musical bands and Folk dance performances are seen everywhere. If you are interested in knowing about folk-culture, include this in your trip planners.
- September: A 10 day festival, known as Settembrata Anacaprese is celebrated on the occasion of island’s grape harvesting, its methods and procedure. The festival also involves lot of games and activities to do.
- December: Capri Film Festival is an international film event conducted in the city annually since its inception in 1991. The event witnesses a lot of celebrated artists and filmmakers presenting their works at this exquisite location.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Capri
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Capri
Save 7%Capri Island Boat Ride with Swimming, Sights, and Limoncello15 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Discover Capri from the sea. Take a 2-hour adventure to explore the most beloved island in the world. Aboard a typical Sorren...
Save 7%Capri and Positano Private Boat Excursion1 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Capri and Positano on a private boat excursion. Sit back and enjoy the beauty of the Neapolitan Ri...
Save 7%Private Island of Capri Boat Tour for Couples7 Reviews
Take a2,5hour, private tour of the island of Capri with a localmultilingual-speaking sailor. See the Blue Grotto, and visit t...
Save 7%Private Half-Day Boat Tour to Capri1 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
During this 3-hour private excursion to Capri island by boat, you will pass along beautiful places such as Marina Grande, Gro...