Events and Festivals in Capri
- March: Easter is celebrated with pomp and grandeur, involving the locals and the tourists.
- July: Festival of Sant’Antonio, the patron saint of Anacapri is held on the 4th of July every year. It is a large rustic celebration. On 30th of the same month every year, the Festival of San Costantino, the patron saint of the town of Capri, is celebrated.
- August: The International Folklore festival is celebrated in the first week of August every year in Anacapri. Musical bands and Folk dance performances are seen everywhere. If you are interested in knowing about folk-culture, include this in your trip planners.
- September: A 10 day festival, known as Settembrata Anacaprese is celebrated on the occasion of island’s grape harvesting, its methods and procedure. The festival also involves lot of games and activities to do.
- December: Capri Film Festival is an international film event conducted in the city annually since its inception in 1991. The event witnesses a lot of celebrated artists and filmmakers presenting their works at this exquisite location.
Trip plans for Capri
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Capri
Capri Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Capri
Save 7%Capri Island Boat Ride with Swimming, Sights, and Limoncello13 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Discover Capri from the sea. Take a 2-hour adventure to explore the most beloved island in the world. Aboard a typical Sorren...
Save 7%The Island of Capri by Boat6 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
The tour of the island with a typical boat and local multilingual speaking sailor will take you to visit the famous blu grott...
Save 10%Capri Sorrento and Pompeii Private Tour from Naples2 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
To visit the 3 most famous places of the peninsula is a must, but only adventurous people will visit them in one day! If you ...
Save 7%Full-Day Private Capri and Pompeii from Sorrento or Naples1 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Explore Pompeii and Capri on this private tour as your guide takes you to the main attractions, such as plaster casts of the ...
- Events & Festivals in Positano
- Events & Festivals in Naples
- Events & Festivals in Amalfi
- Events & Festivals in Ravello
- Events & Festivals in Salerno
- Events & Festivals in Sorrento