Grotta Di MatromaniaCurrently Open
- Address: Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
The Grotta di Matromania is a natural cave that was the site of strange rituals to worship gods during ancient Roman times. It is a large, natural cavern on the east coast of the island of Capri, Italy and is located near the Arco Naturale. The cavern is approximately 27 m long, 18 m wide, and 18 m high. The seeping water from the rocks above was collected in ancient times for its purity.
How to Reach Grotta Di Matromania
- Reach by foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Capri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Capri and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Grotta Di Matromania Address: Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri, Italy
- Grotta Di Matromania Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Grotta Di Matromania(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Grotta Di Matromania: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!