How to Reach Capri - The Easiest Way to Reach Capri
HOW TO GET TO CAPRI
- By Air: Capri doesn’t have any airport. You have to either reach Naples airport and take a boat, or travel by air till Rome, drive to Naples (2 hr 30 min) and then use the waterways.
- By Boat: You can reach Capri by boat within 40 minutes from the ports of Ischia or Forio. There are also ferries to the city from Naples, Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento. Caremar and SNAV operates these boat services.
- By Water Taxi: Capritime Boats runs water taxis from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast and Ischia to Capri. They also tailor itineraries, give boat excursions to the nearby port towns.
HOW TO GET AROUND CAPRI
- By Foot: Capri is a very small city and is easily accessible on Foot. The flight of stairs, walkaways and signposted paths helps you walk around the city
- By Funicular: The uphill town is connected from the harbour through a mountain tram.
- By Taxi: Capri has stylish open-top taxis to get around the island city. But these are expensive.
- By Bus: Public buses are always available to take you to various places in the island. They cost around EUR 1.30 per trip, 2.80 for 60 minutes unlimited use or EUR 6.70 for daylong use with a refundable EUR 1 deposit.
Buses also take you to and from Marina Grand and uphill rival town of Anacapri.
Are you looking for a Capri travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Capri from Nearby Cities
|Naples to Capri||29.66 km||29 mins|
|Positano to Capri||30.66 km||30 mins|
|Salerno to Capri||62.46 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Monteforte irpino to Capri||65.44 km||1 hour 5 mins|
|Sorrento to Capri||85.8 km||1 hour 25 mins|
|Rome to Capri||240.46 km||4 hours 25 mins|
|Florence to Capri||487.17 km||8 hours 7 mins|
|Fgura to Capri||505 km||8 hours 25 mins|
|Tirana to Capri||628.88 km||10 hours 28 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Capri