Tours for I Faraglioni
About I Faraglioni, Capri
Perhaps Capri’s best attraction, the I Faraglioni is sure to be the piece de resistance of your trip. They are actually rock formations that jut out about 100 metres above the sea. The closest stack to the shore is named Stella, the second - and middle stack, Faraglione di Mezzo is also the smallest of the three, and has the famous stone archway. The smallest is called the Faraglione di Fuori, (also known as Scopolo). This rock is famous for the blue lizard that has learned to camouflage itself with the surrounding water. The fourth sea stack which is called Monacone is adjacent to the shore. Irrespective of where it is viewed from, the Il Faraglioni has become a signature of Capri tourism.
I Faraglioni Information
- The best way to experience Faraglioni is on a boat tour where the driver can maneuver the boat in between the rocks.
- For a dip in the sea in the shadow of the Faraglioni, there are two beaches on the island shore directly opposite the sea stacks: La Fontelina and da Luigi. To reach these rocky beaches, take the footpath from the Tragara scenic overlook.
I Faraglioni Tickets Prices
- There is a wide range of boats that can be hired to travel to these rock formations. Ranging from the luxurious yachts to low cost ferries, your cost of travel would depend on which vessel you choose.
How To Get To I Faraglioni by Public Transport
- Travel to Faraglioni by boat or ferry.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Capri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Capri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book I Faraglioni Tickets And Tours
Board a traditional wooden boat in Sorrento and set off along the Gulf of Naples to the Mediterranean island of Capri. Discover caves and grottos, see the iconic Faraglioni rocks and stop to swim and snorkel. Then enjoy a few hours of free time on Capri to see sights such as Villa San Michele and the Gardens of Augustus. Numbers are limited to 12 people on this day cruise, ensuring a more intimate experience and personalized attention from your skipper.
On this 7-hour tour you will leaveÂ Sorrento and take the ferry to Capri Island via Punta del Capo and Baths of Queen Giovanna, the seat of Villa Pollio Felix. Sail along Sorrento's coastline, with views of Massa Lubrense and Mitigliano Bay and around Capri Island.
Discover the beauty of the Sorrento Coast and beautiful island of Capri by boat tour from Naples. Take in the breathing scenery of the Amalfi Coast. Admire the fascinating sea caves around the edge of the island and it's colorful harbours. See the whitewashed line sand of the fascinating Faraglioni rocks formations as you enjoy a day under the sun of the Amalfi Coast.
Discover the beauty of the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri during this 8-hours tour.
Admire the fascinating sea caves around the edge of the island, its colorful harbors, whitewashed line sand and the fascinating Faraglioni rocks formations.
End your day with a walking tour of Capri's main town at your leisure.
Share your experience - Rate I Faraglioni, Capri
Very nice location to take in beautiful scenery and meet some very interesting people.
Looks like straight into the paradise!
Un'icona di Capri I Faraglioni sono per Capri come il Colosseo per Roma o la Tour Eifell per Parigi. Capri è meravigliosa di per se, ma percorretela via Tragara fino si Fataglioni "non ha prezzo" C'è gente che viene dall'altro capo del mondo ... Fate voi!!
Sono passato da sotto con la barca è stato magico .
Semplicemente il posto più bello d'Italia
- Nearby Attractions
- White Grotta
- Belvedere Cannone
- The Charterhouse Of San Giacomo
- Grotta Di Matromania
- Gelateria Pasticceria Buonocore
- Parco Filosofico
- Blue Grotta
- Via Krupp
- Red Grotta
- Punta Carena Lighthouse
- Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- 5 Star Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- Budget Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- Cheap Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- Luxury Hotels Near I Faraglioni
- Capri Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Capri
- 2 Days in Capri
- 3 Days in Capri
- 4 Days in Capri
- 5 Days in Capri
- 6 Days in Capri
- 7 Days in Capri