Marina PiccolaCurrently Open
- Address: Via Marina Piccola, 80073 Capri, Island of Capri, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-818370264
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
With the remarkable Faraglioni in the background, the Marina Piccola bay is a beautiful beach spot that offers not just spectacular backdrops but also warm, inviting waters. It is located on Capri’s southern coast and can be accessed by a flight of steps down from Via Mulo. On your way to this beach, you would also come across the tiny church of St. Andrea that was built in 1900. The Scoglio delle Sirene cliff is where Homer seduced Odyssey according to legend.
These rocks spit the Marina Piccola bay into two marinas, the Marina di Mulo and the Marina di Pennauro, which were used by the ancient Romans as small ports.
Marina Piccola Travel Tips
- If you are planning on spending the day at Marina Piccola, we suggest you get there in the morning as the sun goes behind the hills and casts a shadow on the beach in the afternoon (around 5:00 pm in the summer).
- Marina Piccola is perfect for a winter dip, as it is sheltered from the wind and has southern exposure, so always the warmest spot on the island.
- To get the most of the sun, you'll need to arrive early in the day: the sun leaves the bay at around 4:00 pm.
How to Reach Marina Piccola
- Reach by tourist bus/ rented vehicle/ taxi
- Ristorante La Piazzetta
- Ristorante Le Sirene
- Ristorante il Geranio
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Capri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Capri and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.9% of people who visit Capri include Marina Piccola in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
53.85% of people start their Marina Piccola visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Marina Piccola
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marina Piccola