Tours for Marina Piccola
About Marina Piccola, Capri
With the remarkable Faraglioni in the background, the Marina Piccola bay is a beautiful beach spot that offers not just spectacular backdrops but also warm, inviting waters. It is located on Capri’s southern coast and can be accessed by a flight of steps down from Via Mulo. On your way to this beach, you would also come across the tiny church of St. Andrea that was built in 1900. The Scoglio delle Sirene cliff is where Homer seduced Odyssey according to legend.
These rocks spit the Marina Piccola bay into two marinas, the Marina di Mulo and the Marina di Pennauro, which were used by the ancient Romans as small ports.
Marina Piccola Information
- If you are planning on spending the day at Marina Piccola, we suggest you get there in the morning as the sun goes behind the hills and casts a shadow on the beach in the afternoon (around 5:00 pm in the summer).
- Marina Piccola is perfect for a winter dip, as it is sheltered from the wind and has southern exposure, so always the warmest spot on the island.
- To get the most of the sun, you'll need to arrive early in the day: the sun leaves the bay at around 4:00 pm.
How To Get To Marina Piccola by Public Transport
- Reach by tourist bus/ rented vehicle/ taxi
Restaurants Near Marina Piccola
- Ristorante La Piazzetta
- Ristorante Le Sirene
- Ristorante il Geranio
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Capri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Capri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Marina Piccola Tickets And Tours
Set off on a private boat excursion from Salerno to the island of Capri and discover the best that Capri has to offer. Your local captain will take you on a private tour of the grottos, rock formations, beach clubs and more, with free time on the island. Salerno is the perfect base to start this day-trip.
There is no better way to experience the beauty of the Island of Capri and Positano than by boat, sailing within meters of the shore, enjoying a unique vision of both the area's natural and man-made masterpieces.There is no better way to witness the Amalfi Coast's gravity-defying, vertical towns, and no better moment in which to enjoy an unforgettable swim in this beautiful area.
Perfect for more independent travelers, this half-day tour of Capri combines guided visits of Capri’s highlights with free time to explore at your leisure. With an expert local guide, travel along the island’s breathtaking coastal roads to the village of Anacapri to see the Villa San Michele, which you can visit at your own expense. At midday, you’re free to discover Capri’s delights on your own: ride a motorboat to the dazzling Blue Grotto, take a chairlift to Mt Solaro or relax on a boat trip around the island. End with a walking tour of Capri town and an optional visit to the Gardens of Augustus, which boasts sweeping island views of the Gulf of Naples. Entrance tickets not included.
Spend two nights on the captivating island of Capri on this 2-night independent tour from Rome! With your travel logistics and hotel reservations taken care of, all thatâÂÂs left to do is sightsee or sunbathe independently and see as much of the island as you want. Check out top Capri attractions like the Blue Grotto (Grotto Azure) or the bay at Marina Piccola, and admire chic architecture and shops in Capri Town.
Share your experience - Rate Marina Piccola, Capri
- Nearby Attractions
- White Grotta
- Belvedere Cannone
- The Charterhouse Of San Giacomo
- Grotta Di Matromania
- Gelateria Pasticceria Buonocore
- Parco Filosofico
- Blue Grotta
- Via Krupp
- Red Grotta
- Punta Carena Lighthouse
- Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- 5 Star Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- Budget Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- Cheap Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- Luxury Hotels Near Marina Piccola
- Capri Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Capri
- 2 Days in Capri
- 3 Days in Capri
- 4 Days in Capri
- 5 Days in Capri
- 6 Days in Capri
- 7 Days in Capri