Talisker BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Talisker, Isle of Skye, Scotland, Carbost, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids
Talisker Beach - Review
Talisker Beach offers you a calm and relaxed visit with its smooth sandy shore and the musical voice of the hitting waves. This grey sandy beach is surrounded by impressive cliffs, making an interesting landscape for a perfect photograph. Situated on the West Coast of Skye near the village of Carbost, the beach is also near to where the famous ‘Taslisker’ whisky is distilled. On a warm sunny day the sand can become comfortably warm under foot offering you an ideal opportunity to take your socks & shoes off and go for a paddle. You can also try swimming here.
Talisker Beach Information
- Try the 20 minutes Talisker Beach walk, suitable during all weathers.
- On very high tides all the sand will be coved by the sea, so if you are planning to take children to play on the sand, choose a time when the tide is lower. Tide times can be found on the Easy Tide Prediction website.
How To reach Talisker Beach by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop is in Carbost 6 kilometres from start of walk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carbost before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carbost and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Talisker Beach
95% of people who visit Carbost include Talisker Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
44.58% of people start their Talisker Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Talisker Beach
68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Talisker Beach