Talisker Distillery1476 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carbost, Isle of Skye IV47 8SR, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1478614308
- Ticket Price: 8 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Talisker Distillery is the only distillery on the Isle of Skye, set on the shores of Loch Harport, against the views of the Cuillins. Visit the distillery to know and take sips of its alluring, sweet, full-bodied single malt whisky. The distillery operates five stills; two wash stills and three spirit stills. All the stills use worm tubs (condensing coils) rather than a modern condenser, which are believed to give the whisky a "fuller" flavor.
Talisker Distillery Travel Tips
- It is better to book the guided tours beforehand during busier summer months.
Entrance Ticket Details For Talisker Distillery
- Children: £3.00
- Talisker Flight tour: Adults: £20.00
- Talisker tasting tour: £35.00
Talisker Distillery Hours
- There are guided tours which take place throughout the day.
How to Reach Talisker Distillery
- Nearest bus stop: Carbost
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Carbost before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carbost and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Carbost include Talisker Distillery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60.12% of people start their Talisker Distillery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Talisker Distillery
81.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Talisker Distillery