Basilica Of Saint Nazaire, Carcassonne
About Basilica Of Saint Nazaire, Carcassonne
Basilica Of Saint Nazaire, Carcassonne - Address, Phone Number
Address: Place Saint-Nazaire, 11000 Carcassonne, France
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 5.4K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A national monument, the Basilica of Saint Nazaire (and Saint Celse) is thought to be built in the early 6th Century. It has since then undergone a number or renovations. The architecture, the stain glasses and the peace and tranquillity will leave you mesmerized.
Basilica Of Saint Nazaire Information
- Do not disturb the tranquillity of the place.
- Appropriate clothing encouraged.
Basilica Of Saint Nazaire Opening and Closing Hours
- Mass every Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Recommended time to visit to beat the tourist rush, visit the basilica early morning.
How To reach Basilica Of Saint Nazaire by Public Transport
- Located centrally, people prefer walking down to the basilica.
Restaurants Near Basilica Of Saint Nazaire
- Restaurant La Barbacane
- Restaurant Jardin de l'évêque
- Restaurant Au Four Saint Louis
- Le Cinq
- Le Balthazar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carcassonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carcassonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Basilica Of Saint Nazaire, Carcassonne Reviews - Write a Review
Very nice building and I was lucky to hear a choir from Russia in the church. It was impressed.
Ancient historic cathedral with amazing stained glass windows. Some concerts and singers perform here too!
A beautiful and small cathedral that nobody that goes to Carcassonne should avoid. One must go of lovers of the Gothic style of this beautiful city.
The main church in Carcassonne is a must-see if in the Cite. Beautiful both inside and out.
Quite nice basilique.
- Nearby Attractions
- Pelletier Du Claux
- Best Western Hôtel Le Donjon - Les Remparts
- Hotel Mercure Carcassonne Porte De La Cite
- Porte D'aude
- Porte Narbonnaise
- Piscine Du Paicherou
- Golf De Carcassonne
- Carcassonne Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Carcassonne
- What to See in 48 Hours in Carcassonne
- What to See in 72 Hours in Carcassonne
- How to Spend 5 Days in Carcassonne
- How to Spend 6 Days in Carcassonne
- How to Spend 7 Days in Carcassonne