Chateau ComtalCurrently Open
- Address: 11000 Carcassonne, France Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-468117070
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Chateau Comtal (Count’s Castle) is a medieval castle inside the city of Carcassonne and a part of the Cathar Castles. The chateau has an intriguing yet violent history. Do hire a guide to help you explore the place.
Chateau Comtal Travel Tips
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chateau Comtal
- Adult- €8.50, Couple- €6, Free for kids.
How to Reach Chateau Comtal
- Preferred way to travel from the city to the chateau is to hire a taxi. Many tourists also walk up to it.
- Le Jardin de la Tour
- La Taverne du Chateau
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Carcassonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carcassonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chateau Comtal Address: 11000 Carcassonne, France
- Chateau Comtal Contact Number: +33-468117070
- Chateau Comtal Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Chateau Comtal Price: 8 EUR
- Time required to visit Chateau Comtal: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
67% of people who visit Carcassonne include Chateau Comtal in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.34% of people start their Chateau Comtal visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Chateau Comtal
90.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau Comtal
People normally club together School Museum and La Maison Hantee while planning their visit to Chateau Comtal.