Chateau Comtal, Carcassonne
About Chateau Comtal, Carcassonne
Chateau Comtal, Carcassonne - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 11000 Carcassonne, France
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 4.9K times in trip plans
Castle, Historical Site
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Chateau Comtal (Count’s Castle) is a medieval castle inside the city of Carcassonne and a part of the Cathar Castles. The chateau has an intriguing yet violent history. Do hire a guide to help you explore the place.
Chateau Comtal Information
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Chateau Comtal Ticket Prices
- Adult- €8.50, Couple- €6, Free for kids.
How To reach Chateau Comtal by Public Transport
- Preferred way to travel from the city to the chateau is to hire a taxi. Many tourists also walk up to it.
Restaurants Near Chateau Comtal
- Le Jardin de la Tour
- La Taverne du Chateau
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carcassonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carcassonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Chateau Comtal, Carcassonne Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Gare De Carcassonne
- Carcassonne Airport
- Maison Du Cassoulet
- Carcassonne Cathedral
- Auditorium - Chapelle Des Jesuites
- Saint Nazarius Basilica
- Eglise Saint-vincent
- Carcassonne Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Carcassonne
- What to See in 48 Hours in Carcassonne
- What to See in 72 Hours in Carcassonne
- How to Spend 5 Days in Carcassonne
- How to Spend 6 Days in Carcassonne
- How to Spend 7 Days in Carcassonne