Chateau ComtalCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 11000 Carcassonne, France
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-468117070
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site
Chateau Comtal - Review
The Chateau Comtal (Count’s Castle) is a medieval castle inside the city of Carcassonne and a part of the Cathar Castles. The chateau has an intriguing yet violent history. Do hire a guide to help you explore the place.
Chateau Comtal Information
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Chateau Comtal Ticket Prices
- Adult- €8.50, Couple- €6, Free for kids.
How To reach Chateau Comtal by Public Transport
- Preferred way to travel from the city to the chateau is to hire a taxi. Many tourists also walk up to it.
Restaurants Near Chateau Comtal
- Le Jardin de la Tour
- La Taverne du Chateau
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carcassonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carcassonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chateau Comtal
90.31% of people who visit Carcassonne include Chateau Comtal in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.34% of people start their Chateau Comtal visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Chateau Comtal
90.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau Comtal