Events and Festivals in Carcassonne
Major festival is celebrated in July, Festival de la Cite, with dance, theatre, opera, circus and music. Within the festival, the Bastille Day is celebrated with a spectacular firework display on 14th July.
In the first week in August there is also Les Médiévales, a medieval pageant.
Other festivals are Fiesta de Toros, Les Chevaliers de la Rose, Les Estivales d'Orgue de la Cite, Dame Carcas Pig Fair and The Festival of Foie Gras.
Trip plans for Carcassonne
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Carcassonne
Carcassonne Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Carcassonne
Save 7%2 Hour Private Guided Tour Carcassonne MedievalNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Discover this Medieval city in a 2 hrs private guided tourHear incredible stories about the defensive techniques used to defe...
Mobile Wifi Everywhere in CarcassonneNew on TripHobo
You will get the best solution to get the internet throughout your trip in France, with the rental of a personal WiFi hotspot...Book Now
Save 20%A Half-Day Tour of MontsgurNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
Montsegur is the iconic Cathar Castle, the "head and the seat" of the Cathar Church. Its fall to a crusading army in 1244 fol...
- Events & Festivals in Beziers
- Events & Festivals in Perpignan
- Events & Festivals in Toulouse
- Events & Festivals in Montpellier
- Events & Festivals in Arles
- Events & Festivals in Lourdes
- Events & Festivals in Avignon
- Events & Festivals in Pau
- Events & Festivals in Aix-en-provence
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Angers
- Events & Festivals in Tours
- Events & Festivals in Reims
- Events & Festivals in Rennes
- Events & Festivals in Le Mans