How to Reach Carcassonne - The Easiest Way to Reach Carcassonne
HOW TO GET TO CARCASSONNE
- By Air: UK airports and neighbouring countries have daily flights to Carcassonne.
- By Train: TGV trains connect Carcassonne to Paris.
- There are also direct motorway connections.
HOW TO GET AROUND CARCASSONNE
- By Bus: Carcassonne has a network of 11 bus routes that serve the city and neighbouring areas.
- By Shuttle: Shuttle service is between airport to city centre. Tourist Train shuttle runs between the medieval city and the Bastide Saint Louis.
- Other preferred modes of transport include walking, bicycling and hiring cabs/ taxis.
Are you looking for a Carcassonne travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Carcassonne from Nearby Cities
|Quillan to Carcassonne||41.88 km||41 mins|
|Béziers to Carcassonne||96.92 km||1 hour 36 mins|
|Toulouse to Carcassonne||102.09 km||1 hour 42 mins|
|Blagnac to Carcassonne||116.95 km||1 hour 56 mins|
|Fontès to Carcassonne||119.67 km||1 hour 59 mins|
|Lieuran-cabrières to Carcassonne||125.17 km||2 hours 5 mins|
|Mèze to Carcassonne||141.2 km||2 hours 21 mins|
|Gignac to Carcassonne||141.82 km||2 hours 21 mins|
|Girona to Carcassonne||146.38 km||2 hours 26 mins|
|Aniane to Carcassonne||146.78 km||2 hours 26 mins|