Le Parc Australien is an Australian themed park! Here, you will get to see kangaroos, ostriches, parakeets, observe the life of Australian Aborigines, learn to throw a boomerang and a lot more. A wonderful place to visit with your whole family.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Parc Australien
- Adults and kids over 12 years- €10, Kids (4-11 years)- €7, Under 4 years- Free.
Le Parc Australien Hours
- Seasonal timings are applicable. Please check the official website for timings before planning your visit.
How to Reach Le Parc Australien
- Gare de Carcassonne
- Bus stop on Chemin des Bartavell
- During peak season, the park offers a snacks pack.
- Apart from this, there are a couple of snack shacks with the park premises.
- Open grill and picnic tables are also available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Carcassonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carcassonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.65% of people who visit Carcassonne include Le Parc Australien in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.29% of people start their Le Parc Australien visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Parc Australien
94.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Parc Australien
Le Parc Australien Reviews & Ratings
Nice park. However no information in English and it was too busy in the tour. Price is correct
All the explanations are only in french and staff only speaks basic english (some exceptions ;) Nice to feed the birds!
Absolutely amazing kids had an amazing time and so did we😎
Kid's enjoyed small tour with the guide
Cracking day out! Don't expect too much but too be out in the sun! Enjoy the uniqueness of it and just also enjoy the cost effective date out! Cheap dayout and make the most of a lovely day out with Kangaroos, wallabies and bird feeding out of hands!