Mayronnes Sculpture TrailCurrently Open
- Address: 25 D41, 11220 Mayronnes, France, Carcassonne
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +33-0468431237
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Exhibition , Sculpture
Near town of Mayronnes, around 25 kms from Carcassonne lies the stunning sculpture trail. The trail is around 5 kms long and takes approximately 3 hours to complete. There are permanent sculptures and an annual exhibition which takes place during April to September. The sculptures are interesting, amusing, puzzling and artistic. Since the trail is uphill, the view from the top is breathtaking.
- Since it’s an open trail, avoid hot hours.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not light a fire under any circumstances.
- Avoid picking flowers and plants.
- Do not litter .
- Carry food and water with you.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Busses and taxis can be booked from Carcassonne.
- No eateries are available on the trail. One can find cozy eateries in the town of Mayronnes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carcassonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carcassonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.7% of people who visit Carcassonne include Mayronnes Sculpture Trail in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.59% of people start their Mayronnes Sculpture Trail visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mayronnes Sculpture Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mayronnes Sculpture Trail