Cardiff City Hall62 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gorsedd Gardens Rd, Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 3ND, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-2920871736
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
The Edwardian Baroque Architecture of Cardiff City Hall is the civic centre of Cardiff’s Local Government since 1906. The City hall is built of Portland Stone and its exterior features attract one’s attention. The 59-meter Clock Tower with a 12 feet gilded dial, the rectangular portico with the fountains and pool and the two memorials are notable. The fountains commemorate the coronation of Prince Charles as the Prince of Wales. The left memorial is dedicated to the fallen soldiers of the World War II and the right one is dedicated to the war victims. The interior Marble Hall of Cardiff City Hall is adorned with various statues.
How to Reach Cardiff City Hall
- Bus Baycar to stop –City Hall (Stop RH)
- Buses 21, 23, 25, 26, 27, 132, 136, 400, 600, Baycar, TrawsCymru T4, X, X4, X8, X30 to stop –Law Courts Stop RJ
- Bus Baycar to stop –Welsh Government offices (Stop RL)
- Cardiff City Hall Address: Gorsedd Gardens Rd, Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 3ND, UK, United Kingdom
- Cardiff City Hall Contact Number: +44-2920871736
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.8% of people who visit Cardiff include Cardiff City Hall in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Cardiff City Hall visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cardiff City Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cardiff City Hall
People normally club together City Hall Lawn and Cathay's Park while planning their visit to Cardiff City Hall.