How to Reach Carlsbad
HOW TO GET TO CARLSBAD
- By Air: Since Carlsbad is a small city, there is no direct flight to it. The nearest airport is in El Paso, Texas. From there, you can easily get a shuttle or taxi to Carlsbad.
- By Bus: Riding on a bus to reach Carlsbad is the best way to enjoy the scenic beauty of this place. The city is served by Greyhound with once-a-day service from Lubbock and El Paso.
- By Car: Carlsbad is connected to rest of the cities in New Mexico through US highways 285, 62 and 180. As you drive your car, you will be able to view some of the most mesmerizing scenes of nature. Just keep in mind that these roads can be lonely and fuel availability can be less.
HOW TO GET AROUND CARLSBAD
- By Car/Bike: The city is small enough and the best way to cover Carlsbad is by renting a car or a bike. They are easily available from the tour operators. Moreover, national parks are accessible only through cars or bikes.
- On Foot: If you have to roam around the city, try covering it on foot. This is the best way to admire nature and to burn some calories.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Carlsbad. The most preferred mode of transport in Carlsbad is Car.
Average distance: 23.34 km Average time: 27.5 min
Car 100%Driving 27.5 min Overall average time for 23.34 kms 27.5 min