Tage Cho Hudan Interpretive Centre5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Box 135, Klondike Hwy, Carmacks, YT Y0B 1C0, Canada Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8678635831
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
You feel thrilled to hear the stories of mammoths and volcanoes? Then you should visit Tage Cho Hudan Interpretive Centre which showcases the past and present culture of the Northern Tutchone. As you enter this wonderful place, you will find a moose skin boat, a dug-out canoe, a n incredible collection of stone and bone tools, beaded sleepers, and many traditional outfits. The most tempting thing you’re going to find here is mammoth snare diorama. You can enjoy a self-guided tour with the help of a staff which is very interactive and informative. This cultural center is really a gem!
More about Carmacks
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Carmacks trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Carmacks is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Carmacks like Hotel Carmacks.
Create your own Carmacks vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach Carmacks.
How to Reach Tage Cho Hudan Interpretive Centre
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Carmacks before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carmacks and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tage Cho Hudan Interpretive Centre Address: Box 135, Klondike Hwy, Carmacks, YT Y0B 1C0, Canada
- Tage Cho Hudan Interpretive Centre Contact Number: +1-8678635831
- Tage Cho Hudan Interpretive Centre Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Tage Cho Hudan Interpretive Centre(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!