Best Time To Visit Carmel-by-the-sea
Carmel by the sea has a cool summer Mediterranean climate characterized by a mild weather throughout the year. While the winters are cool and wet, the summers are warm & dry. The average annual temperature in Carmel by the sea is 14 degree Celsius.
- Spring (March - May): There is a slow rise in the mercury level during this period of the year with the average low and high temperatures at 8.3 and 19.4 degree Celsius respectively.
- Summer (June - September): Summers in Carmel by the sea are warm with temperatures reaching up to an average high of 21.7 degree Celsius. The city also experiences fog and low overcast during the early morning and night hours of the summer.
- Autumn (October - November): As the season of the autumn starts there is a drop in the temperature level. But it is not too cool.
- Winter (December - February): Winters in Carmel by the sea are cool and the occurrence of a rainfall is very high making winter the wettest season of the year.
With a mild and a moderate temperature throughout the year, there is no best time to visit Carmel by the sea. Visit the city when you are most comfortable with, preferably during the months of September and October.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 40 0
Maximum rain recorded in Carmel-by-the-sea is 1127.21 mm in January.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Carmel-by-the-sea is August.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Carmel-by-the-sea is August.
Least humid month in Carmel-by-the-sea is October.
- Best time to visit Point Lobos State Reserve And China Cove Gibson Beach in Carmel-by-the-sea
- Best time to visit Ocean Avenue in Carmel-by-the-sea
- Best time to visit Tor House in Carmel-by-the-sea
- Best time to visit Sunset Cultural Center in Carmel-by-the-sea