Events and Festivals in Carmel-by-the-sea
- Carmel Bach Festival - Celebrated from the month of mid-July to August, Carmel Bach Festival is a 15-day long festival that has multiple concerts, celebrity talks, and other performances.
- Carmel Art Festival - Observed in the month of May, Carmel Art Festival encourages the young artists by organizing various art-based competitions and activities for Children. The festival also showcases the work of famous artists.
- Carmel Valley Fiesta Week - Held during the season of summer, Carmel Valley Fiesta Week has a plenty of fun activities for kids and adults of all ages.
Trip plans for Carmel-by-the-sea
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Carmel-by-the-sea
17 Views2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Carmel-by-the-sea from Carmel-by-the-sea
25 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Solvang, Paso Robles, Monterey from IrvineBy: Soonwon LimCity: Solvang, Pismo Beach, San Simeon, Paso Robles, Monterey, Carmel-by-the-sea, Big Sur
29 Views4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Carmel-by-the-sea from San Francisco
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Carmel-by-the-sea
- Events & Festivals in Sand City
- Events & Festivals in Carmel Valley
- Events & Festivals in Big Sur
- Events & Festivals in Moss Landing
- Events & Festivals in Watsonville
- Events & Festivals in Aptos