Sunset Cultural Center57 Votes Currently Open
- Address: San Carlos St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8316202040
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Family And Kids
What started as a public school, today the Sunset Cultural Center is a place for promoting art forms of different kind and every art lover in the world. Started in 2003, the center is a great place to witness some really fine world class performances performed by great artists across the globe. The center is a prime location for the celebration of arts, music, dance for the people of Carmel by the Sea. The center organises plays, musicals, live concerts and other entertainment events throughout the year. If you’re bored of visiting beaches and want some re-creation, then you can easily opt for this attraction.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sunset Cultural Center
- The show ticket prices may vary. Hence it is advisable to go through the official website.
Sunset Cultural Center Hours
- The show timings may vary. Hence it is advisable to go through the official website.
Box office hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
How to Reach Sunset Cultural Center
- Hired taxis or cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Carmel-by-the-sea before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carmel-by-the-sea and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sunset Cultural Center Address: San Carlos St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA, United States
- Sunset Cultural Center Contact Number: +1-8316202040
- Time required to visit Sunset Cultural Center: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.31% of people who visit Carmel-by-the-sea include Sunset Cultural Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35% of people start their Sunset Cultural Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sunset Cultural Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunset Cultural Center
People normally club together Tor House and Monastery Beach while planning their visit to Sunset Cultural Center.