Carmel Valley Tourism
Visit Carmel Valley - Best of Carmel Valley
Wine, wine and more wine; that is summing up Carmel Valley for you. A primary point of interest for wine enthusiasts and those looking at a weekend getaway among others, this village is most popular for it wineries and vineyards. Not like it has much to do other than that, except for a museum which is breath of fresh air in a place focusing on wine. Wine tasting, seeing the process of making wine and generally a lot of enlightenment on the subject of wine is what can be looked forward to at the Carmel Valley. There are some lovely ranches and spas too, that have found home in this village of a valley.
That being said, this place bestows a one of its kind experience when it comes to wine tasting. People who offer this service, take their business very seriously. So, look forward to some very sophisticated experiences, complete with lots of information, some soulful food and live music to accompany. But not all are uptight and erudite, some are quite laidback with dogs and chicken around you banqueting you with a lovely rustic rendezvous.
Carmel Valley Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Carmel Valley tips for your visit
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone; UTC-08:00
- Currency: US Dollar
- Electricity and Internet: The voltage is 120 V/ 60 Hz. Internet in the form of wi-fi is available at most of the hotels, restaurants and places of interest.
- Languages: English is the official language Carmel Valley. Spanish is spoken too.
- Security: Dial 911 for police, ambulance, or fire
- Tipping: Although not customary, tipping is appreciated as a form of gratuity.
Travel to Carmel Valley- Know before you go to Carmel Valley
Attractions in Carmel Valley
Carmel Valley Travel Guides
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
10 Day Trip to Los Angeles, Carmel Valley from Bos By: Guest User City: Los Angeles, Carmel Valley