How to Reach Carmel Valley
- By Air: You can board flights to the Monterey Regional Airport served by some airlines from all major cities like Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Diego and more.
- By Car: The best way to get in Carmel Valley is driving down. Take the Highway 1 via Carmel-by-the-Sea and then drive towards Carmel Valley Road. It lies at a driving distance of 116 miles south from San Francisco and 325 miles north from Los Angeles.
- By Bus: There are regular bus services by the Monterey Salinas Transit every hour. Look for the Carmel Valley Grapevine Express (route 24).
- On Foot: The best way to bask in the beauty of Carmel Valley is walking around. Another reason why walking is feasible in this town is the fact that all the major attractions and wineries lie within close proximity of each other.
- By Car: If you wish to head to the wineries a little away from the central town, you will have to drive down yourself.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Carmel Valley. The most preferred mode of transport in Carmel Valley is Car.
Average distance: 2.41 km Average time: 7 min
Car 100%Driving 7 min Overall average time for 2.41 kms 7 min
|Salinas to Carmel Valley||14.39 km||14 mins|
|Scotts valley to Carmel Valley||45.79 km||45 mins|
|San jose to Carmel Valley||53.21 km||53 mins|
|Sunnyvale to Carmel Valley||62.14 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Mountain view to Carmel Valley||66.03 km||1 hour 6 mins|
|Oakland to Carmel Valley||98.33 km||1 hour 38 mins|
|Modesto to Carmel Valley||105.76 km||1 hour 45 mins|
|Napa to Carmel Valley||123.51 km||2 hours 3 mins|
|Cedar ridge to Carmel Valley||176.07 km||2 hours 56 mins|
|Santa clarita to Carmel Valley||373.15 km||6 hours 13 mins|