How to Reach Carmel Valley
- By Air: You can board flights to the Monterey Regional Airport served by some airlines from all major cities like Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Diego and more.
- By Car: The best way to get in Carmel Valley is driving down. Take the Highway 1 via Carmel-by-the-Sea and then drive towards Carmel Valley Road. It lies at a driving distance of 116 miles south from San Francisco and 325 miles north from Los Angeles.
- By Bus: There are regular bus services by the Monterey Salinas Transit every hour. Look for the Carmel Valley Grapevine Express (route 24).
- On Foot: The best way to bask in the beauty of Carmel Valley is walking around. Another reason why walking is feasible in this town is the fact that all the major attractions and wineries lie within close proximity of each other.
- By Car: If you wish to head to the wineries a little away from the central town, you will have to drive down yourself.