Club Brava, CarolinaCurrently Closed
- Address: El San Juan Hotel & Casino, 6063 Av Isla Verde, Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 12:00 am - 05:00 am Details
- Phone: 787-7912781
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Dance Club, Disco, Pubs, Entertainment, Leisure, Nightlife
About Club Brava, Carolina
Club Brava, an iconic nightlife haunt. Dedicated lovers of melody flock to this hotspot to get a taste of the newest sounds from experimental DJ’s, spinning seductive blend of music, night after night, making each night a memorable event. You are sure to get an eyeful at the trendy young crowd boogying till the wee hours of the morning!
A rocking club inside the El San Juan Hotel, Brava is frequented by celebrities and all-night dance fanatics. It has become a landmark in the nightlife of Puerto Rico. Club Brava & Ultra Lounge welcoming atmosphere and energising vibe draw eclectic audiences. See and be seen at the nightclub where the celebrities frequent and chill out at the upscale lounge. Jive to the best sound system in the Caribbean!
The two-level interior is small. The area downstairs has a large dance floor with a well-stocked bar at the back, and tables on the dance floor. Upstairs the dance floor is smaller with a bar in the middle of the walkway and dance floor. There is a glass inset in the floor offering you a jaw dropping view straight down directly into the dance floor below. The music is a mix of dance, reggae and salsa. The club has a DJ driven atmosphere. The DJ’s conjure a cool and high energy vibe for everyone to enjoy. Each night is an evolutionary journey, where the music transform, resulting in an extensive nightlife adventure.
There are separate rooms for private parties and it is secluded from the rest of the club. They allow bachelorettes party and birthday parties as well. The restrooms are on the second floor and are fitted with sate of the art bathroom fittings. Transport from the club to your hotel is easily arranged since it is easy to a taxi when you want to leave.
Club Brava Information
- Fashionably elegant attire. You will not be allowed inside wearing improper clothes. Dress to impress.
- No tennis shoes, T-shirts, shorts or hats. Leave your flip flops and shorts, you will not be granted admission.
- Live DJ’s spinning house, Hip-Hop and Top 40 music.
- Special guest DJs and artistic performances (On special events or selected dates).
- Two atmospheres (Main Room and Ultra Lounge).
- Premium VIP, Table and Bottle Service. Bottle service is the sale of liquor by the bottle. The purchase of bottle service typically includes a reserved table for the patron's party and mixers of the patron's choice.
- Available for private events. Bachelorette Package are not valid during special events or holidays.
- Tables for Bachelorette packages will be assigned upon availability.
- The age bar attracts very young girls and too many men.
- You can pay by cash or card. They accept Business Platinum Card as well. And this means you can enjoy special privileges. Bottle service is $1000 which includes the table.
- You need to get there early if you don’t want to stand in along queue. Otherwise be prepared to pay the VIP prices. This gives you access to upstairs. The crowd is significantly less upstairs and you get a view of the first floor.
Club Brava Ticket Prices
- Venue Admission may vary depending on the dates or events. Management reserves the right of admission.
Restaurants Near Club Brava
- Il Mulino New York: Fusion Cuisine
- Koco Modern Caribbean: Caribbean
- Meat Market Miami: Steak House
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ: Barbeque
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carolina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carolina and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Club Brava
95% of people who visit Carolina include Club Brava in their plan
9 PM - 10 PM
49.5% of people start their Club Brava visit around 9 PM - 10 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Club Brava
82.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Club Brava
Club Brava, Carolina Reviews
We came here on a Saturday night and it was extremely fun! The music was great (top 40 hip hop/ r&b), the crowd was lively. A lot of bachelor parties which made for fun people watching. Only downside is the drinks are quite expensive, but that is to be expected with a club in this location. Our bartender was quick and very nice. The hotel itself is beautiful. Will be back if in the area again!
The club to go to have fun. Best days to go is Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Best is Thursdays. It has 2 floors and the music is great. You can get bar service and pay for a VIP section.
I plan on attending Brava this weekend. Vacationing from Los Angeles, can't wait to attend Brava!!! We do plan on getting bottle service and looking to better our experience as much as possible. One quick question, I don't like wearing dress shoes. So outdated, but I do have designer shoes (they are not sneakers). Will that be okay to get in. If so, can you please let me know. Thanks in advance
My friend & I are looking to come here this weekend. We will be there for a week. We want to hear hip-hop/rap. Are you still playing this kind of music and what day is best to come? Thank you!
Went there last year while staying at the Esj Azul. We literally walked to the club, let's just say underestimated the club. It's an amazing atmosphere ! You'll enjoy it, just make sure you dress up nice with heels ladies. It's that kind of club. I'm going there again this month when I visit PR