Best Time To Visit Carrara
- Best time to visit: Situated near to the beach suburbs, this beautiful paradise in Queensland has a sub-tropical climate with less cold and more humid days:
- Summers: Summers in Carrara begin in the month of December and end till February. During these days, the place receives heavy thundering and rainfall and the soil becomes wet and slippery.
- Autumn: The place turns little cooler in the months of March to May, rains stabilize and lessen the humidity level which lowers considerably during autumn.
- Winters: Winters begin in the month of June and last till August. Being a sub-tropical area, Carrara never faces a high variation in temperature although the environment does becomes little cooler in these months.
- Spring: During the springs the temperature starts rising up and the humidity level is quite high. The season extends from September to November and the days are quite hotter during this time of the year.
The best time to visit is from March to July when the weather is pleasant and tourist friendly.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Carrara is May.
Least humid month in Carrara is August.