King Tutt's Putt PuttCurrently Closed
- Address: Gooding Drive & Manchester Road, Carrara QLD 4211, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0755941396
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Castle, Restaurant, Market, Family And Kids
King Tutt's Putt Putt - Review
This is a mini golf course situated within Carrara markets and is built with varied themes and specifications such as pirates theme, Jurassic theme, storyland theme and many more. A major attraction for kids, the place is equally amusing for the elders and is surrounded by many eat-outs. You can shop at the stalls in the markets as well as have a small fun game at this place. The major attraction is the Medieval Castle where you can have the thrill of pre-historic animals and other species moving around you and also see your clothes glowing like the knights with shining suits and armors!
King Tutt's Putt Putt Information
- If availing for the concession cards, please be careful about its renewal.
- You can avail for their special VIP visitor wallet if you are coming from overseas.
- Once availed for golf course services, you can keep availing for one year with the same card.
King Tutt's Putt Putt Ticket Prices
- Adults- one course: $15, two course: $20
- Children- one course: $10, two course: $15
- Family- one course: $35, two course: $55
- Concessional cards- One course: $12, two course: $17
How To reach King Tutt's Putt Putt by Public Transport
- You can also take a tram to the Broad beach North station or Northcliffe station.
- You can also reach the place by hiring a taxi.
- The place is in a walking distance from the town centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carrara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carrara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting King Tutt's Putt Putt
95% of people who visit Carrara include King Tutt's Putt Putt in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.84% of people start their King Tutt's Putt Putt visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see King Tutt's Putt Putt
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting King Tutt's Putt Putt
King Tutt's Putt Putt Trips
7 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne from HyderabadBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne