King Tutt's Putt Putt, Carrara
About King Tutt's Putt Putt, Carrara
King Tutt's Putt Putt, Carrara - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Gooding Drive & Manchester Road, Carrara QLD 4211, Australia
Ticket Price: 15 AUD
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 26.4K times in trip plans
Golf Course, Castle, Restaurant, Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a mini golf course situated within Carrara markets and is built with varied themes and specifications such as pirates theme, Jurassic theme, storyland theme and many more. A major attraction for kids, the place is equally amusing for the elders and is surrounded by many eat-outs. You can shop at the stalls in the markets as well as have a small fun game at this place. The major attraction is the Medieval Castle where you can have the thrill of pre-historic animals and other species moving around you and also see your clothes glowing like the knights with shining suits and armors!
King Tutt's Putt Putt Information
- If availing for the concession cards, please be careful about its renewal.
- You can avail for their special VIP visitor wallet if you are coming from overseas.
- Once availed for golf course services, you can keep availing for one year with the same card.
King Tutt's Putt Putt Ticket Prices
- Adults- one course: $15, two course: $20
- Children- one course: $10, two course: $15
- Family- one course: $35, two course: $55
- Concessional cards- One course: $12, two course: $17
How To reach King Tutt's Putt Putt by Public Transport
- You can also take a tram to the Broad beach North station or Northcliffe station.
- You can also reach the place by hiring a taxi.
- The place is in a walking distance from the town centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carrara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carrara and book an accommodation of your choice.