Metricon StadiumCurrently Closed
- Address: Nerang- Broadbech Rd Carrara, Gold Coast QLD 4211, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0756446200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Play, Family And Kids
The stadium has a capacity of 25000 spectators at a time and is frequently engaged as a sporting venue for country football games as well as for rugby and baseball. During the Non-day events, it is let for special occasions and events such as charities and musicals. The food court of this stadium has a wide range of snacks as well as some of the exotic dishes around the world, served keeping view the taste and hygiene of its visitors. This marvelous stadium of Carrara is all set to host the future major events such as the opening and closing ceremonies of Commonwealth games and many more to come.
Metricon Stadium Travel Tips
- For non-event days tickets are sold online only.
- Parking system is available only for the disabled, public transport is recommended to reach the place.
- Food from outside is not permitted; you can have food from the food court running in the stadium premises.
- No baggage except kids’ things and food is allowed inside the pavilion.
Entrance Ticket Details For Metricon Stadium
- Ticket prices and entry fee may vary depending on the events.
Metricon Stadium Hours
- Timings and duration of visit may vary on the events and matches.
How to Reach Metricon Stadium
- Nerang Broadbeach Rd at Carrara Stadium and Riverside Home Caravan Park are the nearest bus stops.
- You can also walk down to the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Carrara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carrara and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Carrara include Metricon Stadium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.57% of people start their Metricon Stadium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Metricon Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Metricon Stadium