Palm Meadows Golf CourseCurrently Closed
- Address: Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara QLD 4211, Australia
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755942450
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Golf Course, Family And Kids
Palm Meadows Golf Course - Review
Lush green meadows and clear waters of the lake define the beauty and grandeur of Palm meadows golf course. Set in an unfrequented part of Carrara, the place is a must hang-out for the golf lovers as well as nature lovers. You can take a nice long stroll in the open gardens and can explore the place. Enjoy playing with friends and family or go for a feast with them, Palm meadows is the best option for an exciting one day outing.
Palm Meadows Golf Course Information
- You can hire a golf kit from the place as well as you can carry on your own.
- Enjoy dining at the nearby restaurant owned and run by the golf course itself.
- Have a small friendly match with your colleagues, friends or family.
Palm Meadows Golf Course Ticket Prices
- For 9 holes and twilight- $39.50
- For 9 holes at any time- $39.50
- For 18 holes on weekdays- $69
- For 18 holes on weekends- $79
- For 9 holes- $35
- For 18 holes- $49
- $49.50 per person (Monday to Friday)
How To reach Palm Meadows Golf Course by Public Transport
- Gooding Drive at Palm Meadows Drive is the nearest bus stop to the place.
- You can also hire a taxi upto the golf course.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carrara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carrara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palm Meadows Golf Course
95% of people who visit Carrara include Palm Meadows Golf Course in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
46.15% of people start their Palm Meadows Golf Course visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palm Meadows Golf Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palm Meadows Golf Course
Palm Meadows Golf Course Trips
Palm Meadows Golf Course, Carrara Reviews
Good Course friendly staff well worth a visit.
Palm meadows black marker challenge... Golf at its best.... Mercure resort is amazing
Palm Meadows is a tough golf course with lots of water and lots of bunkers but it is very interesting to play and test your game.
Great place they even have a baseball cage there