Palm Meadows Golf CourseCurrently Closed
- Address: Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara QLD 4211, Australia
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755942450
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Golf Course, Family And Kids
Palm Meadows Golf Course - Review
Lush green meadows and clear waters of the lake define the beauty and grandeur of Palm meadows golf course. Set in an unfrequented part of Carrara, the place is a must hang-out for the golf lovers as well as nature lovers. You can take a nice long stroll in the open gardens and can explore the place. Enjoy playing with friends and family or go for a feast with them, Palm meadows is the best option for an exciting one day outing.
Palm Meadows Golf Course Information
- You can hire a golf kit from the place as well as you can carry on your own.
- Enjoy dining at the nearby restaurant owned and run by the golf course itself.
- Have a small friendly match with your colleagues, friends or family.
Palm Meadows Golf Course Ticket Prices
- For 9 holes and twilight- $39.50
- For 9 holes at any time- $39.50
- For 18 holes on weekdays- $69
- For 18 holes on weekends- $79
- For 9 holes- $35
- For 18 holes- $49
- $49.50 per person (Monday to Friday)
How To reach Palm Meadows Golf Course by Public Transport
- Gooding Drive at Palm Meadows Drive is the nearest bus stop to the place.
- You can also hire a taxi upto the golf course.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Carrara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Carrara and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palm Meadows Golf Course
95% of people who visit Carrara include Palm Meadows Golf Course in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.17% of people start their Palm Meadows Golf Course visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palm Meadows Golf Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palm Meadows Golf Course
Palm Meadows Golf Course Map
Palm Meadows Golf Course Trips
Palm Meadows Golf Course, Carrara Reviews
Good Course friendly staff well worth a visit.
Great place they even have a baseball cage there
Palm meadows black marker challenge... Golf at its best.... Mercure resort is amazing
Palm Meadows is a tough golf course with lots of water and lots of bunkers but it is very interesting to play and test your game.
Best value for money golf in QLD.
All QuestionsPalm meadows golf course
- Medivac-Wasilla Heliport
- Shooters Billiard Parlor
- Our Lady Of The Lake
- Christian Fellowship-Wasilla
- Carter Park
- St John Homestead Airport
- Emmanuel Church
- Wonderland Park
- Fisherman's Choice Charters
- Alaska Live Steamers
- South Hollywood Airport
- Birch Harbor Baptist Church
- Tasco Refrigeration
- Glad Tidings Full Gospel Church
- Grand Home Airport