Are you looking for what to do in Carrara?
PLACES TO SEE
Tourist attractions in the city: Look out for things to see in Carrara, Gold Coast:
- Carrara Markets of Queensland: This weekly market is the major tourist puller of Carrara; local as well as international. People can shop over here as well as dine and have fun time playing golf with the family.
- King Tutt’s Putt Putt: This mini golf course is one of the main attractions of Gold Coast and situated within Carrara markets. It has a wide range of thematic golf courses equally entertaining for both children as well as adults.
- Go Karting Gold Coast: This is an indoor go karting track and its smooth concrete path makes it challenge and also exciting! The highs and lows of the track make the ride a thrilling one.
- Luke’s Reptile Kingdom: One of the major attractions in Queensland, this kingdom showcases live reptiles, crocodiles and snakes, from the most deadly to the gentlest ones, in a precautionary and safe environment. The owner and caretaker of the place Luke has an in depth knowledge of these living beings and tells shocking realities about the world of reptiles.
- Palm Meadows Golf Course: This golf course can make you feel as a professional player because of its vast arena of green fields. Though filled with public, it never seems crowded and gives a priceless experience of playing golf.
THINGS TO DO
Activities in the city:
- Shopping: You can go for shopping at the famous Carrara markets and have the best time of your stay in the place.
- Walking Tours: The natural beauty of Carrara has everything that could soothe and cheer you and can be best enjoyed by taking long idyllic walks.
Below we have a list of things to do in Carrara and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Carrara getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Carrara with confidence.