Shri Shiva Vishnu Temple2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 52 Boundary Rd, Carrum Downs VIC 3201, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-397820878
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Established in 1982 by the Hindu Society of Victoria and consecrated in 1994, the Shri Shiva Vishnu Temple is supposedly the largest Hindu Temple in Southern Hemisphere and caters both Hindu and non-Hindu devotees and visitors throughout the year. There is a library in the culture centre of Shri Shiva Vishnu Temple that emphasizes on promoting Hinduism and its philosophy. You will get lots of religious books as well as various other media in Indian languages as well as in English. The museum houses painting, artefacts, pictures and multimedia resources presenting various aspects of Indian Subcontinent and Hindu culture. There is also Peacock room for attending seminars as educational programs.
How to Reach Shri Shiva Vishnu Temple
- Buses 833, 901 to stop –Wedge Road
- Shri Shiva Vishnu Temple Address: 52 Boundary Rd, Carrum Downs VIC 3201, Australia
- Shri Shiva Vishnu Temple Contact Number: +61-397820878
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!