Alcaldia De Cartagena3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de la aduana, Blas De Lezo, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Square, Family And Kids, Architecture
Once upon a time this used to be the most important square in the city of Cartagena. The town's main administrative buildings used to surround it, and it was used as a parade ground. Most important among these was the Royal Customs House which now functions as the City Hall. In the center of the square you will find a statue of Christopher Columbus. The founder of the city, Pedro De Heredia also lived here. There is not much to do here apart from checking out the lovely colonial architecture. However, there is a tourist information office nearby which makes for a useful stop.
How to Reach Alcaldia De Cartagena
- By car or take a taxi from outside Old Town.
- Walk to here from inside Old Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alcaldia De Cartagena Address: Plaza de la aduana, Blas De Lezo, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Alcaldia De Cartagena Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Alcaldia De Cartagena(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Alcaldia De Cartagena: 00:10 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!