Church Of The Holy TrinityCurrently Closed
- Address: Plaza del Pozo, de la Trinidad, Cartagena, Colombia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-56642050
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Church Of The Holy Trinity - Review
First erected in 1600, taking its final form in 1716, this is the second oldest church in city. Its look and design is inspired by the Cathedral of Cartagena. Check out the Mujedar style coffered ceilings and the painting of Purgatory on the altarpiece which has an image of st. Michael. The interior is otherwise sombre and austere. This is in stark contrast to the plaza outside the church (which shares the same name). There, every evening, you’ll find a very lively neighbourhood. Buskers and dancers perform, street vendors sell their wares, and locals and tourists alike mill about. There is some striking street art painted on the walls of the nearby buildings. It’s a great place to people watch.
Church Of The Holy Trinity Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings given here were taken from a secondary source and may not be accurate. Check with the church before your visit.
- No visits during mass.
How To reach Church Of The Holy Trinity by Public Transport
- By car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Church Of The Holy Trinity
12.26% of people who visit Cartagena include Church Of The Holy Trinity in their plan
26.92% of people start their Church Of The Holy Trinity visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of The Holy Trinity
73.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of The Holy Trinity
Church Of The Holy Trinity Map
Church Of The Holy Trinity Trips
Church Of The Holy Trinity, Cartagena Reviews
Esta Iglesia ha sido restaurada recientemente. Se notan los detalles y el cuidado de la misma. Es perfecta para bodas porque es mas reservada he intima que las demás que se encuentran en el centro historico de Cartagena. Cuenta con una linda plaza en el barrio getsemani de la ciudad.
Igreja histórica muito bonita, praça bem movimentada e com ótimas opções de restaurantes e bares ao redor
Yo fui bautizada en esta Iglesia!! I was baptized in this church!! Sandra Vasquez
El Parque de la Trinidad, uno de los mejores lugares para visitar en Cartagena, proyección de cine en las noches, buenos lugares para comer y pasar un buen rato.
All QuestionsChurch of the holy trinity
- Centro Cultural Ciudad Movil
- Iglesia San Roque
- Parque Del Centenario
- Iglesia De La Tercera Orden
- Centro De Convenciones Cartagena De Indias
- Muelle De Los Pegasos
- Casa Del Marques De Premio Real
- Universidad De Cartagena
- Monumento A La Maria Mulata
- Espigon De Las Tenazas
- Casa Del Marquez De Valdehoyos
- Palace Of The Inquisition Cartagena Historical Museum
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames