Monumento Del MastilCurrently Open
- Address: Av. Santander Cartagena, Bolívar Colombia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids
Recently restored, this important sea facing structure doesn’t really look like a statue or a monument. It’s a slender and white construct, with two tiny platforms up its length. It’s only when you pause and look at it properly that you realise it looks exactly like a mast. Built at the end of the 20th century, it is among the many small sites adorning this length of the Caribbean. But if you really want to see what the fuss is about, try visiting this spot during the twilight of sunset. Make sure to bring your camera. Benches have been added to the site if you feel like sitting in contemplation. There’s not much else to do here though, so take a picture and move on.
How to Reach Monumento Del Mastil
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Monumento Del Mastil Address: Av. Santander Cartagena, Bolívar Colombia
- Monumento Del Mastil Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Monumento Del Mastil(preferred time): 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Monumento Del Mastil: 00:10 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!