- Address: Oceanario Islas del Rosario, Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-3014141483
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Oceanario - Review
Even though this won’t be among the biggest marine aquariums you’ll ever see, it certainly will be among the most unusual. That’s because the tiny aquarium is built into the sea itself. The animals on display include sharks, dolphins, turtles as the main stars, but you also have stone fish, crabs, excavator fish, and lionfish among others. The guided tour will take you from platform to platform, bring you close enough to interact with some of the animals. The guides themselves may put on a performance with the tiger sharks! Adults may not find themselves with the wildlife, but will love the setting. Kids will love it one way or another.
- Plan to leave from the Muelle de la Bodeguita around 8am.
Oceanario Ticket Prices
- Your tour boat may be selling tickets for the dolphin, shark and turtles shows, or you can buy it from the box office when you arrive.
- Swim and interact with dolphins and turtles: About COP 33000
Oceanario Opening and Closing Hours
- Each show lasts around 45 minutes.
How To reach Oceanario by Public Transport
- Take a boat from Cartagena (Muelle de la Bodeguita) or Isla Grande. Contact the attraction itself for details on various ways to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Oceanario
65.47% of people who visit Cartagena include Oceanario in their plan
93.63% of people start their Oceanario visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Oceanario
People normally also visit Islas Del Rosario while planning their trip to Oceanario.
Oceanario, Cartagena Reviews
- Wings Of Thunder
- South Dakota Tractor Museum
- Osage Lakota Artworks
- Kimball Municipal Airport
- Drake Farm Airport
- Kimball State Public Shooting Area
- Parkway Campground
- Pheasant Crest
- St Margaret's Catholic Church
- Holy Trinity Church
- Kimball Centennial Library
- Allen Kroupa
- Joseph Smith
- Paulling Place Airstrip
- William Poole House