Playa De Punta ArenaCurrently Open
- Address: Carrera 20 #26-95 cuarto callejón, manga Edificio Torre Keops, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, View Point, Restaurant, Leisure, Family And Kids
The first thing you notice from the beach is the view of the Cartagena skyline. Fully supplied with amenities - hammocks, tanning chairs, restaurants and bars, bathrooms, toilets, pool - the beach thankfully lacks the intense crowds of the mainland beaches. Music from the restaurants drifts over the beach, and if you’re lucky the performance will be live. The area is dog friendly too. the white sands. A major complaint visitors seem to have with the beach here are the many vendors selling you overpriced things. Also make sure the boat operators aren’t ripping you off on your ride to and from the beach. Don’t plan on spending the whole night there.
Playa De Punta Arena Travel Tips
- The locals will almost certainly overprice everything they sell to you. Bargain hard.
- Make sure that the amount you’re paying covers the round trip, or the boat operators will claim it’s a one way trip price.
How to Reach Playa De Punta Arena
- Charter a boat from the beach in front of the Bocagrande Hospital. It should cost about COP 20000 per person at the very most. Try for COP 7000, one way. The boat ride to the island lasts 5 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
Playa De Punta Arena Reviews & Ratings