Portal De Los DulcesCurrently Open
- Address: Cra. 5 #33-15, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Market, Family And Kids
Portal De Los Dulces - Review
This colorful corridor could not possibly have a more wildly contrasting function today than the one it used to serve in the past. The spectacular variety of confectionery sold here today has given it the name the Portal of Sweets, but in the colonial era it was known as the Portal of the Slaves. This was the city's largest slave market and vendors would sell their human wares under the very arches you see today. The treats are pretty cheap, and make for an interesting souvenir to take back home. Most of them are handmade and made from fruit. It is right below the clocktower.
Portal De Los Dulces Opening and Closing Hours
- The sweets are usually sold Monday - Friday 7:30am-6pm.
How To reach Portal De Los Dulces by Public Transport
- By car or take a taxi from outside Old Town.
- Walk to here from inside Old Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Portal De Los Dulces
95% of people who visit Cartagena include Portal De Los Dulces in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30.01% of people start their Portal De Los Dulces visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Portal De Los Dulces
70.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Portal De Los Dulces
Portal De Los Dulces Map
Portal De Los Dulces Trips
1 View15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Medellin, Bogota, Cartagena from WillemstadBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena
Portal De Los Dulces , Cartagena Reviews
Great place to try local sweets. There are several different kinds available, they are all good and very cheap.
If you have a sweet tooth, this is the place for you. There's basically you are wanting to find.
Taste our local flavours and typical sweets! Must do!.
All QuestionsPortal de los dulces
- Monumento Pedro De Heredia
- Clock Tower Gate
- Almacen El Centavo Menos
- Museo Del Oro Y Arqueologia Sinu
- Muelle De Los Pegasos
- Casa Del Marques De Premio Real
- Muelle De La Bodeguita
- St. Catherine Of Alexandria Cathedral
- Universidad De Cartagena
- Parque Del Centenario
- Parque Espiritu Del Manglar
- Centro De Convenciones Cartagena De Indias
- St Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church Elca
- Flatlanders Sculpture Supply
- Blissfield Baptist Church
- The Bridge Community Church
- David Carpenter House
- Elem3nt Church
- Bachmayer Little League Park
- United Methodist Parish House
- Coach Light Estates Mobile Home Park & Sales
- Element Church
- Blissfield Bible Holiness Church
- Cornerstone Baptist Church
- St Peter The Apostle Church
- Ellis Park
- Wellsville United Methodist Church