Bateria De Castillitos361 Votes Currently Open
- Address: RM-E23, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain, 30868
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-968128955
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Hill, Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
After a ride full of twists and turns, when you finally reach the Bateria de Castillitos, it is a revelation! Castillitos is situated at an altitude of 250 meters, and its facade was built out like an castle medieval following a historicist style with influences of eclecticism and modernism. Home to 3 large cannons, the castle was built as a military defence structure and is fairly new. While there, do explore the underground tunnels and take in the magnificent views of the coastline.
Bateria De Castillitos Travel Tips
- No food and water at the top. Carry snacks and water bottles with you.
- Prepare to walk a lot. Wear footwear accordingly.
- Carry a torch with you. Comes in handy when you are exploring the underground tunnels.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bateria De Castillitos
- Car parking charges may apply.
How to Reach Bateria De Castillitos
- Driving up to the castle is the best option.
- By Rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.64% of people who visit Cartagena include Bateria De Castillitos in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
41.54% of people start their Bateria De Castillitos visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bateria De Castillitos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bateria De Castillitos