Cartagena CathedralCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Cartagena, Spain
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, War Memorial, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Archaeological Site , Cathedral
The Cathedral in Cartagena, also known as the Cathedral of Santa Maria la Vieja, was a cathedral of the Diocese of Cartagena. It is located on the hill of La Concepcion. It was attacked during the Spanish Civil War and was also bombed during the war of 1939. It has remained in ruins since then. Head over to see some Romanesque architectural relics.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- C Gisbert bus stop
- Ascensor Panorámico bus stop
- Plaza Del Rey bus stop
- Restaurant La Cathedral
- El Soldadito de Plomo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cartagena include Cartagena Cathedral in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.14% of people start their Cartagena Cathedral visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cartagena Cathedral
66.19% of people prefer walking in order to reach Cartagena Cathedral