How to Reach Cartagena
- By Air: Getting in by air to explore this hidden gem of Spain tourism is easy. The San Javier (Murcia) Airport is a short drive from the city.
- By Train: The city is connected to the rest of Spain via the Cartagena Railway station.
- By Boat: Cruises halt at the Cartagena port.
- By Bus: Autobusses connect the various cities and towns in the region of Murcia.
- By Bus: The bus transit system in Cartagena is very well connected. Regular busses run in loops within and around the city.
- By Car: Renting a car is possible. A valid driving license is required along with age and identity proof.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available but are relatively costly.
- On Foot: Most of the tourist attractions in Cartagena are located close to each other. Exploring the city on foot is recommended.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cartagena. The most preferred mode of transport in Cartagena is Car.
Average distance: 38.4 km Average time: 31 min
Car 100%Driving 30.67 min Walking 0.33 min Overall average time for 38.4 kms 31 min