How to Reach Cartagena
- By Air: Getting in by air to explore this hidden gem of Spain tourism is easy. The San Javier (Murcia) Airport is a short drive from the city.
- By Train: The city is connected to the rest of Spain via the Cartagena Railway station.
- By Boat: Cruises halt at the Cartagena port.
- By Bus: Autobusses connect the various cities and towns in the region of Murcia.
- By Bus: The bus transit system in Cartagena is very well connected. Regular busses run in loops within and around the city.
- By Car: Renting a car is possible. A valid driving license is required along with age and identity proof.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available but are relatively costly.
- On Foot: Most of the tourist attractions in Cartagena are located close to each other. Exploring the city on foot is recommended.