Situated around 20 minutes’ away from the city centre, Los Nietos is a small coastal village. Boasting of a long, pristine, tranquil virgin beach, many visitors plan a half day trip to the village from Cartagena. The beach is lined with a promenade and a marina.
Los Nietos Beach Travel Tips
- During off season (generally between October to March), many of the hotels, shops and restaurants are closed for business.
- Trains run every half an hour from Cartagena station to Los Nietos station.
How to Reach Los Nietos Beach
- Los Nietos railway station
- Restaurante Pablo Guardiola
- A few homely restaurants and cafes present in the village centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.21% of people who visit Cartagena include Los Nietos Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.5% of people start their Los Nietos Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Los Nietos Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Los Nietos Beach