Plage De CalblanqueCurrently Open
- Address: Cartagena, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Mountain, Park, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Plage De Calblanque - Review
Away from the hustle- bustle of the city and away from the touristy things, Plage de Calblanque is a Regional park, a nature reserve and a protected area. Full of hiking trails, sandy beaches (some of them are nudist beaches), mountains and cliffs, head over here for some leisurely time or for a day full of hiking, cliff diving and swimming in the sea!
Plage De Calblanque Information
- Since it is a protected area, there are no facilities like cafes and restaurants.
- Public toilets are present.
- Well marked hiking trails.
- Please do not litter.
- Avoid peak tourist season as the beaches tend to get crowded.
- Car parking charges: €4
How To reach Plage De Calblanque by Public Transport
- Public shuttle service from city to the reserve.
Restaurants Near Plage De Calblanque
- None. Carrying snacks and water with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Plage De Calblanque
84.47% of people who visit Cartagena include Plage De Calblanque in their plan
59.18% of people start their Plage De Calblanque visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Plage De Calblanque
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plage De Calblanque