Plage De Calblanque, Cartagena
Plage De Calblanque, Cartagena - Address
Address: Cartagena, Spain
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Mountain, Park, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Plage De Calblanque, Cartagena
Away from the hustle- bustle of the city and away from the touristy things, Plage de Calblanque is a Regional park, a nature reserve and a protected area. Full of hiking trails, sandy beaches (some of them are nudist beaches), mountains and cliffs, head over here for some leisurely time or for a day full of hiking, cliff diving and swimming in the sea!
Plage De Calblanque Information
- Since it is a protected area, there are no facilities like cafes and restaurants.
- Public toilets are present.
- Well marked hiking trails.
- Please do not litter.
- Avoid peak tourist season as the beaches tend to get crowded.
- Car parking charges: €4
How To reach Plage De Calblanque by Public Transport
- Public shuttle service from city to the reserve.
Restaurants Near Plage De Calblanque
- None. Carrying snacks and water with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.