Roman Theatre MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 9, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-968525149
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Theatre, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Roman Theatre Museum - Review
Right near the ruins of the Cartagena Cathedral lie the ruins of an ancient Roman Theatre. Infact, the cathedral was built using some of the material from the ruins of the Roman Theatre. The theatre is believed to be built between the 5th and 1st centuries BC. The museum exhibits items discovered in excavations in the area of the Roman Theatre. Trivia- The theatre has a capacity of seating 6,000 people! During its prime, the theatre played an important role.
Roman Theatre Museum Information
- In order to maintain the archaeological findings, some parts of the Roman Theatre are not accessible by wheelchair.
- Avoid morning timings as there is a queue for tickets.
Roman Theatre Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults : €6
- Visitors with disability, Students (ID required), Seniors (65+) : €5
How To reach Roman Theatre Museum by Public Transport
- C Gisbert bus stop
- Ascensor Panorámico bus stop
- Plaza Del Rey bus stop
Restaurants Near Roman Theatre Museum
- Restaurant La Cathedral
- El Soldadito de Plomo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cartagena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cartagena and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Roman Theatre Museum
95% of people who visit Cartagena include Roman Theatre Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.55% of people start their Roman Theatre Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Roman Theatre Museum
78.95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Roman Theatre Museum