City Hall Of CasablancaCurrently Open
- Address: Place Mohammed V, Casablanca 20000,Morocco
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
The City Hall is an architecture marvel, appreciated by tourists and locals alike. The beautiful tiles with the magnificent courtyard and fountains are sure to make you appreciate the time of the years gone by.
A perfect way to spend an evening in Casablanca- taking in the city’s ambience while watching people pass by.
City Hall Of Casablanca Travel Tips
- The place comes to life in the evening when the medina is lit up.
City Hall Of Casablanca Hours
- The place is closed Saturday evening.
How to Reach City Hall Of Casablanca
- Train: The nearest train stop is at Station marché central
- La Bodega de Casablanca
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Casablanca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Casablanca and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.29% of people who visit Casablanca include City Hall Of Casablanca in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
45.24% of people start their City Hall Of Casablanca visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see City Hall Of Casablanca
90.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting City Hall Of Casablanca