How to Reach Casablanca
Casablanca is a city that thrives on public transport. With the main airport being Mohammed V International, the airport is a popular way in which to get into the country of Morocco. Other means of transport include taxis, coaches, trains, tram and the metro railway system. Whatever mode of transport you choose to use, you can get around the city easily.
- By Air: you can take a flight to the Mohammed V International Airport to reach the destination.
- By Train: You can take a train to the asa Voyageurs station or downtown station Casa Port.
- By Car: You can go through Tangier to El Jadida, passing through Casablanca and Rabat to reach the city.
- By Tram: take a tram from Gare de Casa-Voyageurs, and Gare de l'Oasis to reach most places in the destination.
- By Bus: There are many bus companies in the destination that you can take.
- By Taxi: The taxis are marked by red color in the area and will take you to most locations.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Casablanca. The most preferred mode of transport in Casablanca is Car.
Average distance: 13.31 km Average time: 50.38 min
Car 50%Driving 27.43 min Walking 3.71 min Overall average time for 11.43 kms 31.14 min
Bus/Trolleybus 7.14%Bus 45 min Walking 30 min Train 12 min Waiting 10 min Tram 10 min Overall average time for 25 kms 107 min
Walking 35.71%Walking 50 min Waiting 4 min Bus 4 min Tram 4 min Motorbike 3 min Driving 1 min Overall average time for 13.6 kms 66 min