How to Reach Casablanca
Casablanca is a city that thrives on public transport. With the main airport being Mohammed V International, the airport is a popular way in which to get into the country of Morocco. Other means of transport include taxis, coaches, trains, tram and the metro railway system. Whatever mode of transport you choose to use, you can get around the city easily.
- By Air: you can take a flight to the Mohammed V International Airport to reach the destination.
- By Train: You can take a train to the asa Voyageurs station or downtown station Casa Port.
- By Car: You can go through Tangier to El Jadida, passing through Casablanca and Rabat to reach the city.
- By Tram: take a tram from Gare de Casa-Voyageurs, and Gare de l'Oasis to reach most places in the destination.
- By Bus: There are many bus companies in the destination that you can take.
- By Taxi: The taxis are marked by red color in the area and will take you to most locations.