How to Reach Casablanca - The Easiest Way to Reach Casablanca
Casablanca is a city that thrives on public transport. With the main airport being Mohammed V International, the airport is a popular way in which to get into the country of Morocco. Other means of transport include taxis, coaches, trains, tram and the metro railway system. Whatever mode of transport you choose to use, you can get around the city easily.
- By Air: you can take a flight to the Mohammed V International Airport to reach the destination.
- By Train: You can take a train to the asa Voyageurs station or downtown station Casa Port.
- By Car: You can go through Tangier to El Jadida, passing through Casablanca and Rabat to reach the city.
- By Tram: take a tram from Gare de Casa-Voyageurs, and Gare de l'Oasis to reach most places in the destination.
- By Bus: There are many bus companies in the destination that you can take.
- By Taxi: The taxis are marked by red color in the area and will take you to most locations.
Are you looking for a Casablanca travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Casablanca
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Casablanca. The most preferred mode of transport in Casablanca is Car.
Average distance: 14.27 km Average time: 52.73 min
Car 50%Driving 27 min Walking 2.67 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 29.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 8.33%Bus 45 min Walking 30 min Train 12 min Waiting 10 min Tram 10 min Overall average time for 25 kms 107 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 55 min Waiting 5 min Tram 5 min Bus 5 min Motorbike 3.75 min Overall average time for 15.75 kms 73.75 min
How to Reach Casablanca from Nearby Cities
|Rabat to Casablanca||93.76 km||1 hour 33 mins|
|Beni-mellal to Casablanca||191.4 km||3 hours 11 mins|
|Marrakesh to Casablanca||215.44 km||3 hours 35 mins|
|Fes to Casablanca||291.15 km||4 hours 51 mins|
|Tangier to Casablanca||310.32 km||5 hours 10 mins|
|Ghafsai to Casablanca||319.86 km||5 hours 19 mins|
|Seville to Casablanca||457.32 km||7 hours 37 mins|
|Malaga to Casablanca||492.58 km||8 hours 12 mins|
|Nerja to Casablanca||542.71 km||9 hours 2 mins|
- How to reach Sidi Maârouf
- How to reach Zwagha
- How to reach Ben Guerir
- How to reach Marrakesh
- How to reach Aghbala
- How to reach Agouti
- How to reach Fes
- How to reach Aguerzeka
- How to reach Ghafsai
- How to reach Tangier
- How to reach Tamri
- How to reach Agoulzi
- How to reach Ait Aiaaza
- How to reach Tassila
- How to reach Legzira