Marche Central1174 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue Allal Ben Abdellah, Casablanca, Morocco
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Street Food
The perfect place to shop like a local, the market is a fresh food haven! Gorge through the fabulous meat, seafood and other fresh food restaurants after you shop for luxury products like Argan oil. A good place to buy clothes for a low cost, the market is a local and tourist favourite.
Marche Central Travel Tips
- The market is known for its Argan Oil. Do buy a couple of bottles for loved ones.
- Check prices before paying for your lunch when you dine at one of the restaurants here to avoid overpaying.
How to Reach Marche Central
- Train: The nearest train is at Station marche central
- La Bodega de Casablanca
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Casablanca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Casablanca and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.59% of people who visit Casablanca include Marche Central in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.13% of people start their Marche Central visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marche Central
94.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marche Central