Old Medina Of CasablancaCurrently Open
- Address: Boulevard Mohammed V, Casablanca, Morocco
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Old Town
If you’re not looking for this landmark, it’s easy to miss. The Old Medina is a walled town located within the city and can make for a nice outing of you’re interested in what a true blue Muslim city looked like in the olden days. It’s often said the Old Medina and the modern day Casablanca, offer some beautiful contrasting vistas. Although if you’ve seen the Medinas in Fez and Marrakech the one in Casablanca, might just disappoint you.
- Avoid the area at night or any unwarranted and unpleasant encounters.
- El Barocco Time (Italian cuisine).
- La Bavaroise (International cuisine).
- La Bodega de Casablanca (Spanish cuisine).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Casablanca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Casablanca and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Casablanca include Old Medina Of Casablanca in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64.58% of people start their Old Medina Of Casablanca visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Old Medina Of Casablanca
93.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Medina Of Casablanca