Parc De La Ligue Arabe, CasablancaCurrently Open
- Address: 26 Boulevard Brahim Roudani,Dar-el-Beida, Morocco, Casablanca
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
About Parc De La Ligue Arabe, Casablanca
Forming a part of Casablanca’s biggest open square, the Parc de la Ligue Arabe is a huge park preferred for a nice stroll or a family fun game time. There’s an amusement park and a string of cafes you can grab a bite at to round off your day. The Parc de la Ligue Arabe is actually very centrally located with all the other popular tourist attractions in close proximity, so plan your outing well.
Restaurants Near Parc De La Ligue Arabe
- Le Bonzai (Japanese cuisine).
- Cafe de France (French cuisine).
- Le Convivium (American cuisine).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Casablanca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Casablanca and book an accommodation of your choice.