Playas Ain Diab Y La CornicheCurrently Open
- Address: Ain Diab, Casablanca, Morocco
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
A beach overlooking the Atlantic ocean is a rare treat in itself and to have a range of hotels, restaurants and shops running all along the beach is sure to make you think you are at the Jersey Shore.
The Playas Ain Diab is the perfect place if you are longing for sea breeze while in the city.
Playas Ain Diab Y La Corniche Travel Tips
- Take a long walk along the beach during the day. Don’t forget to carry your sunscreen as the sun can be pretty harsh.
How to Reach Playas Ain Diab Y La Corniche
- Train: The nearest train stop is at Terminus Tramway Ain Diab
- CaffeVergnano Coffee Shop
- KFC AînDiab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Casablanca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Casablanca and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.85% of people who visit Casablanca include Playas Ain Diab Y La Corniche in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
31.76% of people start their Playas Ain Diab Y La Corniche visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Playas Ain Diab Y La Corniche
90.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playas Ain Diab Y La Corniche