The Best Things To Do in Casablanca, Morocco
There are a number of exciting things to do in Casablanca. From historical sites to cultural attractions, explore the exhaustive list of all other local attractions in Casablanca. Discover new places to see and unique things to do nearby Casablanca. Don't miss out on these amazing sights at Casablanca. Check out the list of attractions and activities to do in Casablanca and nearby areas. It will help you to plan a perfect trip to Casablanca. Highlights of Casablanca includes – Best things to do in Casablanca and nearby areas, top attractions to visit such as historical monuments, natural attractions, adventurous and entertainment activities to do, places to eat and drink. Provided with all the things to do in Casablanca with address, reviews, facts, photos of travellers & more.
1. Things to do in Casablanca at night - Mostly bars, dance clubs and discos are used to be the places for visit for nightlife in Casablanca.
Bars and Clubs in Casablanca
- Club Amstrong
- Sky 28
- Le CasArt Bar
- B ROCK
- Irish Pub
- Atlantis Piano Bar
Dance Clubs and Discos in Casablanca
- Dance clubs & Discos in Casablanca
- Maestro Club Oriental
- Le Red
- 5 El Cinco
- Jazz sous le rocher
2. Enjoy beach life in Casablanca - Few of the beaches in Casablanca are:
- Ain Diab Beach
- Babaloo Beach in Tamaris
- Bouznika Beach
- Monica Beach in Mohammedia
- Corniche Beach
- Houzia Beach in El Jadida
3. Things to do in Casablanca with kids - Look at few of the kids friendly attractions:
- Parc Sindibad - Amusement park with rides
- Villa Des Arts - Cultural center
- Arab League Park
- Crazy Park - Amusement park with rides
- Dream Village - Family-friendly spot
- Musée de la Mosquée Hassan II - Museums
4. Go for adventure activities in Casablanca - Have a look to few activities to do if you are adventure loving traveller:
- Parc Sindibad - Adventure-themed park with a roller coaster & other rides
- Estancia El Cuadro
- Hoja De Ruta
- La Bicicleta Verde
- Chiletrike Aerotours
- Loma Larga Vineyards & Winery
5. Free things to do in Casablanca, Morocco - Out of budget? These are some places you can go without spending any money:
- The Mosque - The Hassan II mosque in Casablanca. Go and admire the architecture of this ancient mosque.
- Beaches of Casablanca - Away from some wealthy lifestyles, beaches are there to relax. Visit and take some rest under the umbrella.
- The Old City - The city has a “medina”. Go for a small walk to the old style market.
- The Downtown - The street and buildings of the Downtown in Casablanca is amazing. You can stroll down there to appreciate beautiful streets and old style buildings.
- The Malls of Casablanca - Few malls in Casablanca are too luxurious. You need not to pay any money to enter the mall. Some malls have musical fountains which perform at regular intervals. Go and enjoy such shows. You will get more other options there which will keep you entertained.
If you want, you can go for shopping in Casablanca's old and new Medinas. Yet the list is not complete, look below for all the popular activities and attractions of Casablanca and know what more you can do in the city of Morocco.