How to Reach Cascais, Portugal
The Easiest Way to Reach Cascais
- By Air: The town is served by Lisbon airport which can be reached by taking a bus from the Cais do Sodre station. It runs every 20 minutes.
- By Train: Low cost train services run between Cascais and Lisbon’s Cais do Sodre every 20 minutes. It is a half an hour journey by train.
- By Bus: If you are coming in from Sintra, bus no. 403 runs between the two stops and crosses Cabo da Roca too. Connections to Estoril, Carcavelos and Oeiros are also available.
- By Car: Take the A5 highway towards the west to reach Cascais. If you are looking for a more relaxed and scenic drive, take the Marginal coast road along the shore from Lisbon to Cascais.
- By Walking: It is possible and even recommended to explore the small town of Cascais on foot.
- By Bus: BusCas minibus runs on a circuit tour of the city every 7 minutes. It serves the entire town and neighbouring areas. If you require bus connection to far off destinations, services are available near the train station.
- By Car: Exploring Cascais by car is a tricky option. However, it is possible to rent a car at the bus station.
- By Taxi: It is easy to find a taxi in the city centre and can also be booked via telephone.
- By Bicycle: Free bicycles are available at the train station and around town. The city has special paths dedicated to bicycles at many places. A lot of people ride bicycles to the beach and back. Also, scooters/mopeds are available for rent at a low-cost.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Cascais and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Cascais
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cascais. The most preferred mode of transport in Cascais is Working from Home.
Average distance: 5 km Average time: 10 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 10 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Cascais
- How to reach Sintra
- How to reach Lisbon
- How to reach Ericeira
- How to reach Coimbra
- How to reach Lagos
- How to reach Sagres
- How to reach Albufeira
- How to reach Faro
- How to reach Vila Franca De Xira
- How to Reach Top Cities in Portugal
- How to reach Funchal
- How to reach Porto
- How to reach Penafiel
- How to reach Ponte De Lima
- How to reach Fatima
- How to reach Ribeira Branca
- How to reach Delães
- How to reach São Marcos
- How to reach Odiáxere
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Clearwater
- How to reach Bismarck
- How to reach Westlake Village