Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach, Cascais
About Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach, Cascais
Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach, Cascais - Address
Address: Cascais, Portugal
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 35.1K times in trip plans
Bar, Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Camp, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The foothills of Sintra end in this gorgeous destination of Guincho Beach that opens up to the massive Atlantic Ocean. The beach is sort of a celebrity – it was featured in James Bond’s ‘On Her Majesty’s Secret Service’.
This beach is a very popular spot for windsurfing and board surfing. Even if water sports are not your thing, take up the cycling route to this adorable location early in the morning and take in the silence of the shore. Rent a chair at the beach and laze around to your heart’s content. The beach has a variety of good restaurants and bars as well which makes it an ideal party spot at night.
If on the other hand you do get inspired by the surfers and their swagger, you can always learn at the surf school on the beach. Camping areas and villas are situated close to the beach.
Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach Information
- Although there are lifeguards at Guincho Beach, be careful with the strong current and large waves in the ocean.
- Don’t forget to carry your sunscreen lotions and beach umbrellas.
- Beach chairs are available for € 7 for half a day.
How To reach Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach by Public Transport
- By bus: buses are available from Cascais town centre.
Restaurants Near Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach
- Restaurante Muchaxo
- Restaurante Bar do Guincho
- Restaurante O Pucaro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cascais before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cascais and book an accommodation of your choice.
Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach, Cascais Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Gelados Santini
- Marisco Na Praça
- Taberna Clandestina
- Restaurante Avenida
- Farol Hotel
- Cascais Market
- Restaurante Melody
- Largo Cidade De Vitória 37
- Cascais Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cascais
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cascais
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cascais
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cascais
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cascais
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cascais